Fleets Come in All Shapes and Sizes
From passenger cars, delivery vehicles and trailers, to general maintenance and major engine and transmission repairs, no matter the type of vehicle or size of your fleet, we come to you on a routine basis for maintenance or on the road in an emergency.
Fleet Maintenance and Repair
- Approximately 85% of all maintenance and repairs are performed by our qualified service technicians from our specially equipped workstations.
- Endorsed by “King of NASCAR” Richard Petty, our mobile workstations are equipped with top of the line equipment to ensure your vehicle is diagnosed and repaired properly the first time and in a timely manner.
- Our fully equipped repair shop handles more complicated repairs that can’t be performed at your location.
Some of the many maintenance and repair services we offer include:
- Oil changes
- Full tune-ups
- Air, fuel and emissions filters
- Fan motors
- Air conditioning servicing
- Transmission flushes
- Water pumps
- Fuel pump repair
- Power steering pumps
- Alternator repair
- Batteries and cables
- Starter repair
- Shocks and suspension
- Belts and hoses
- Annual DOT inspections and arrangements
- Preventative Maintenance inspections
- Lift gates, hydraulics
Roadside Emergency Assistance
Unexpected breakdown? No problem. Count on us to come to you! We offer break down services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If the problem is minor, we can repair your vehicle on the side of the road. If the problem requires more attention, we’ll tow your vehicle to our fully equipped shop and get you back on the road quickly and safely.
Don’t let time-consuming maintenance distract you from focusing on your own business. Annual inspections, maintenance, and tune-ups are important to keeping your fleet on the street, saving you time and money. No need to rely on your drivers to tell you when your vehicles are ready for service.
Preventive Maintenance Schedule
We take the headache out of preventive maintenance and maintain your fleet of vehicles by tracking your maintenance schedule and letting you know when it’s time for service, ensuring your fleet is always road-ready. We come to you and fit into your busy schedule.
Preventive Maintenance Program
- Conduct multi-point, electronic inspection on each vehicle before work even begins.
- Trained and professional technicians are outfitted with laptops and fleet software to provide a detailed report showing photos of recommended and completed repairs. Photos allow owners and fleet managers to make necessary decisions about their vehicles.
If you already have a fleet manager or mechanics on staff, no problem! We can provide overflow service to help get your mechanics caught up.
CALL US TODAY FOR A QUOTE!
We help fleets operate safely, run efficiently, remain on the road and stay out of the shop in the Charlotte, North Carolina Metro area!
Hours: 24/7 Roadside Assistance | Monday-Friday: 8 am-5 pm | Saturday: Appointment Only
24/7 Roadside Assistance
Monday-Friday: 8 am-5 pm
Saturday: Appointment Only